How GOLD Frankincense and Myrrh can Reverse Autoimmune Disease.
How GOLD Frankincense and Myrrh can Reverse Autoimmune Disease
A GIFT TO THE GODS
Since ancient times recorded as far back as 243B.C.E.King SeleucusII Callinicus offered the gifts of GOLD Frankincense and Myrrh to the god Apollo.
The Magi (the three wise men) are part of our Christmas tradition and the gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh were traditional offerings to the gods, but there is a lot to learn about their special significance to us today.
We have always known, frankincense as a perfume, Myrrh as an anointing oil and GOLD as a precious metal.
These gifts to Jesus were considered symbolic – gold representing his kingship, frankincense a symbol of his priestly role, and myrrh a prefiguring of his death and embalming.
Of the three gifts given to Jesus, gold seems to be out of place. The gifts of frankincense and myrrh come from the same region in the east.
Some theorie the gold was in fact the gold-en spice turmeric because it come from the same region.
Now if you were to look closely at the medicinal actions of these three spices combined, it is no surprise to find their revered value also extended to a vast variety of medicinal applications.
A GIFT FROM THE GODS
When you consider it a gift from the gods. In particular its role in combating Autoimmune disease which is known to be affected by 3 main triggers, toxins, microbes and allergens a picture begins to appear.
Firstly lets take a look at the actions and indications of these 3 herbs.
Frankincense and Myrrh are mentioned repeatedly in the bible, and both herbs come from the Burseraceae family.
- Antimicrobial – to help kill all those microbes
- Anti-inflammatory – inflammation is one of the major symptoms of an autoimmune disease
- Irregular and painful menstruation
- Amenorrhea (absence of menstruation)
- Dysmenorrhea (painful menstruation).
- Cardiovascular system
- Respiratory system
- Common cold
- Aphthous ulcers – oval shaped sores or ulcers inside the mouth on areas where the skin is not tightly bound to the underlying bone, such as on the inside of the lips and cheeks or underneath the tongue. They can also affect the genitalia in males and females.
- Furunculosis – skin infections that cause lumps and bumps
- Fungal infections
Boswellia is one of my favourite herbs and I have used it in practice many times with great results where inflammation is concerned.
- Ulcerative colitis
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Brain Tumours
- Allergic rhinitis
- Liver cirrhosis
- Multiple sclerosis
- Chronic smoking
- has an uplifting effect and aids concentration
- Colds and laryngitis
- Crohn’s disease
- Ulcerative colitis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Gastric ulceration
- Menstrual pain and clotting
- Reputed to preserve a youthful skin, eradicating wrinkles
- Topically for fungal infections
- Varicose veins
Boswellia Improves Blood Glucose, lipids and Metabolic Parameters in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes
Current clinical research indicates that the therapeutic range of Boswellia serrata goes well beyond its use in osteoarthritis and inflammatory bowel disease.
Now recent publications are credibly extending its repertoire even further.
The surprising findings in two recent trials that Boswellia improved blood glucose, lipids and metabolic parameters in patients with type 2 diabetes.
Now there is a suggestion that Boswellia is relevant in other pain management, either because of its anti-inflammatory activity, or perhaps by a different mechanism.
The interesting link here is that patients with Osteoarthritis have an increased risk of also contracting type 2 diabetes at some stage in their disease progression and that by using Boswellia for (OA) they receive a bonus benefit in terms of diabetic outcomes. For any patient with both (OA) and (T2D) Boswellia is certainly the medication of preference.
A member of the Ginger family, Turmeric is both cooling and stimulating according to Ayurvedic medicine. The taste and smell is a bitter pungent aromatic.
- Anti -parasitic
- Tumor-preventing activity
- Lowers cholesterol
- Stimulates digestive enzymes
- Indicated for mental dullness or confusion
- and congestion in the pelvis, liver or gastrointestinal tract
- Chinese consider it a herb that invigorates the blood
- Inhibits platelet aggregation – this is vital for clean blood flow in the body
- Prevents cataracts
- Menstrual difficulties
- Anticancer agent
- For chest or abdominal pain
- Pain and swelling from trauma
- Stimulates bile secretion and increases detoxifying abilities of the liver.
- Used for general pain, arthritis in the shoulders
- Maintaining stomach lining integrity -vital in all (OA diseases) to prevent absorption of foreign matter into the blood stream.
- Regulating blood flow within the kidneys
- Balancing platelet function throughout the body.
- Contraindicated in persons with obstruction of bile passages.
- This is most likely due to turmeric’s cholagogue activity.
- It is also contraindicated in pregnancy.
Used in the recommended amounts, turmeric is generally considered safe.
It has been used in large quantities as a condiment with no adverse reactions.
The 3 Main Causes of Autoimmune disease.
The 3 main causes of autoimmune disease are Toxins, Microbes and allergens.
The Combined Force of Turmeric, frankincense and Myrrh will effectively deal with many of the complaints of many autoimmune diseases.
With anti-parasitic, anti-inflammatory, hepato-protective, anti-microbial, detoxifying, stomactic, tonic and many other mechanisms one wonders if the gift to Jesus had a more immediate and therapeutic use? To protect the baby Jesus from parasites, toxins and microbes and to care for his mother Mary after childbirth.
Certainly they would have known of the many medicinal indications for these 3 herbs in those times.
In any case these 3 herbs are more than ready and more than capable in the fight against autoimmune disease today.
Want to Get Help with your Autoimmune disease for FREE
I want to do more to help people with an autoimmune disease and I am putting a course together that will go into much more depth on this subject.
I am currently looking for 60 people to help me help YOU.
Join me for FREE and we can make a great course together.
I want to hear about your issues with your disease, what things you want to know more about and share some recipes, share in successes and build something of real value together to alleviate suffering from an autoimmune disease and find a cure for YOU.
I would love to hear from you please feel free to make a comment below. And if you know someone with an autoimmune disease and want to help them please share this article with them.
Until then Live Long and prosper!